Tag Archive: remover
If you’re favorite pet is very fond of tagging in an apartment (car) any things (sofa, armchairs, shoes, carpet), after which there are not only stains, but also an unpleasant smell of urine, then this article is especially for you.
We will tell you how to leave the smell of cat urine at home.
Causes of unpleasant odor
Unpleasant smell from the cat’s mark appears for one main reason – the composition of urine:
- Urochrome is that which stains urine,
- Urea happens to be what turns the urine much sticky,
- Urine acid happens to be what supports the urine of the cat quickly crystallize. These “crystals” do not dissolve in water, making urine difficult to excrete.
- When you carefully try to wash (wash) the stains and destroy the smell of urine, you get rid of only the first components of the “tag.”
- That’s why, after a while, the smell reappears.