Monthly Archive: June 2018
The Peninsula Chicago
The Peninsula Chicago has been prized numerous accolades including the important Five-Star and the Five-Diamond AAA prizes for fifteen consecutive years. Placed in the heart of Chicago “Magnificent Mile,” the property is perfectly placed for shopping, exploring landmark attractions and visiting museums. On the doorstep of Chicago premier business and district shopping, the hotel is near to Chicago most exclusive boutiques, strip clubs and steps from the famous Water Tower.
All guest rooms spec executive desks, 55-inch TVs with sound bars, Pratesi linens, Nespresso machines, bedside charging connections, and big windows for natural light. Marble bathrooms have soaking tubs with separate showers, 19-inch inset TVs, and hands-free radios and telephones.
The 15,000 square-foot Peninsula Spa is a 2-stroy facility with -panoramic city views and floor-to-ceiling windows. Guests are invited to treat in pampering beauty treatments, experience the new in exercise facilities, and relax at the sundeck and …
If you’re favorite pet is very fond of tagging in an apartment (car) any things (sofa, armchairs, shoes, carpet), after which there are not only stains, but also an unpleasant smell of urine, then this article is especially for you.
We will tell you how to leave the smell of cat urine at home.
Causes of unpleasant odor
Unpleasant smell from the cat’s mark appears for one main reason – the composition of urine:
- Urochrome is that which stains urine,
- Urea happens to be what turns the urine much sticky,
- Urine acid happens to be what supports the urine of the cat quickly crystallize. These “crystals” do not dissolve in water, making urine difficult to excrete.
- When you carefully try to wash (wash) the stains and destroy the smell of urine, you get rid of only the first components of the “tag.”
- That’s why, after a while, the smell reappears.